The Ginger Digital Wellness Program
By the Cobargo Wellness Group
The Ginger the Frog Program is an entertaining and interactive and wellness program supporting healthy emotions in children aged 3-7 years and their carers.
Does your child have feelings of anxiety and overwhelm?
Does your child lack focus and confidence?
Is bed time a nightmare in your house?
Then The Ginger Digital Wellness program is just what your family needs.
If you’d like to start your journey with us,
Ginger’s bed time routine.
- The bed time song, ‘You were born Inside a Star’ and downloadable poster.
- Sweet dreams – A guided visualisation to help your child feel calm, process the day and drift into sleep.
- Ginger’s bedtime routine – Simple solutions to create an easy rhythm at bedtime and peaceful sleep.
- Good morning! A beautifully crafted morning meditation for the whole family to kick start a wonderful day.
The Show is touring
in October 2022
Your child before the Ginger Digital Wellness Program
- Finds it hard to calm down
- Has a lot of energy that can sometimes be misdirected
- Lacks focus
- Is hard to get to sleep
- Lacks confidence
- Isn’t as happy as they used to be
- Can sometimes say some mean things to other children
- Finds it challenging to express what they are feeling
- Gets stressed very easily
- Feels anxiety and overwhelm
Your child after the Ginger Digital Wellness Program
Through this program your child will:
- have a greater awareness of their feelings
- learn mindfulness techniques
- learn tools to regulate their nervous system
- cultivate empathy
- understand the stress response
- learn techniques for the healthy release of excess energy and stress
- know what it feels like to be courageous and confident
- learn to use creative visualisations
- have an increased understanding of the emotion of anger
- learn appropriate skills to process anger
- learn to accept and love themselves for who they are
So what is the Ginger Digital Wellness Program?
The only program in Australia that includes a musical theatre show focussing on emotional well being for 3-7 year olds, supported by
NINE ENTERTAINING STORIES
– presented in a partly animated, digital storybook with embedded wellbeing concepts and exercises called ‘games’.
HERE IS A PREVIEW OF THE FIRST EPISODE – BE BRAVE.
AN ALBUM OF SONGS AND GUIDED VISUALISATIONS.
THE NIGHT TIME SONG – SHINING STAR – INCLUDED IN THE BED TIME ROUTINE.
EXERCISES/GAMES USED IN THE STORIES AND WHY WE DO THEM.
AN INSPIRING GUIDEBOOK FOR PARENTS WITH DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCES.
(Coming Out Soon!)
If you’d like to start your journey with us,
Now is your chance to:
- create quality time with your child that entertains and engages you both.
- supports your family to connect with their feelings and be kind, compassionate and confident.
- share a common language around emotional health and techniques that help everyone.
- that early childhood is the most critical time in a child’s life
- how hard parenting can be and feel guilty that you sometimes are not the best version of you
- you have had trouble finding age appropriate tools for your young child to support their emotional development
- that that in recent times it’s been tough on our children, many experiencing natural disasters and covid lockdowns
- that the world is so fast paced and can be very stressful for young children
- that to engage your children in anything for more than ten minutes it needs to be fun, interactive, entertaining and creative.
- that the demands of the education system can be very overwhelming for some children
LEARN MORE ABOUT US →
Ready to start your journey with Ginger’s night time routine?
We will never bombard you with emails. Just update you with news and useful tips.
I’d love the Ginger the Frog Wellness Program right now!
I loved the experience, the My Super Power performance was amazing and very well written and performed. I loved hearing Sarah’s mindfulness presentation and the interactive exercises for kids and adults where we learned the different techniques was wonderful.
We loved the whole show and thought that the characters, costumes and message was very well thought through and my favourite part was when Ginger’s conscience made her realise that she had done wrong and she tried her hardest to fix it and not just let it go or give up. My youngest loved that the spider was so cool and funny.
The show was fantastic and engaging the whole time . We also participated in the workshop and it was so much fun and well ran. Thank you.
Relatable and memorable emotions portrayed in characters that are accessible and good techniques to managing stress. Well done all a great show! Very much needed in the Valley for our children!
To all involved in the play today – it was brilliant. I felt privileged to witness kids thoroughly engrossed and enjoying the play whilst incidentally learning so much.
My Super Power warms the heart, chocks the throat and flows the tears. children and adults alike remember to breath, grieve and release…well done all and totally professional… a fantastic local performance, engaging, colourful and focused on the recovery of our beautiful little ones.
I took 3 year old Georgia to see My Super Power starring Ginger the Frog and she absolutely adored the whole show. A show about being brave, kind and resilient is just what we both needed. Georgia was particularly excited about putting her “big pants” on and fell asleep to “inside a star” the night following the show.
Now Is The Time To
- Support your whole family to understand their emotions
- Entertain your children whilst teaching them skills for life
- Calm down your nervous system and that of your children
- Have fun together as a family
- Support your children to be confident and resilient
- Bring more joy, harmony and kindness into your home